If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
- One Hundred Years Ago, they Showed a Movie that Should Never Have Been Made – March 1922: Nosferatu
- Ukrainian Tears
- Humanity’s Response to Catastrophes
Tag Archives: Donald Trump
I am generally not a big fan of reading books on contemporary subjects, because books get better with a few years of hindsight. But for Bob Woodward’s book about the Trump presidency, Fear, I made an exception. Of all the … Continue reading
For writers, it must be saddening to see how ill-informed some people buy books. There seems to be a little bit of corruption in Montenegro. When I returned to university to study history at age 42, some were wondering what … Continue reading
In fiction: In reality: Heck, even the part about the investigation makes sense in both contexts.
Now I know why it’s called CATalonia: it doesn’t know if it wants to walk through the door or not. Shouldn’t nobody sign no contract that they ain’t read before. (I am now giving legal advice in country lyrics, at … Continue reading
Finland has some weird sports competitions. Each time I return to Europe, rents have doubled. Tweets cannot change laws, regulations or rules. Each time Donald Trump tries to do so, he should be laughed at. Why can’t Microsoft Windows move … Continue reading
Abbas: Hey, Mr President, you know when I had my last election? Trump: Um, um, I am not so good with history. I’ll have to ask Stephen. Abbas: I’ll tell you. I was elected in 2005. Trump: And you’re still in … Continue reading
When Donald Trump will speak at the annual meeting of the NRA, surely talking about the 2nd Amendment, attendees will have to leave their firearms outside. And I thought more guns were supposed to make every place safer.