Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans with you in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- so that I can meet some of my readers,
- so that you can offer to host me through Couchsurfing or by contacting me directly.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- From 14 December 2017 to 28 February 2018, I will be living in Kotor in Montenegro.
- In early March 2018, I have to return to Germany for some university exams.
- In March/April 2018, I would like to go on a one-month hike somewhere in Europe.
- In June 2018, there will be a university seminar in Krakow in Poland.
- In July and August 2018, I will be house-sitting at a friends’ apartment in Vienna in Austria.