Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans with you in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- so that I can meet some of my readers,
- so that you can offer to host me through Couchsurfing or by contacting me directly.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- In June, there will be a university seminar in Krakow in Poland. I will be there from 11 to 20 June 2018.
- On 23/24 June 2018, there will be a 24-hour hike around Amberg, my hometown in Germany. I’ll see how far I will get.
- In July and August 2018, I will be house-sitting the apartment of friends in Vienna in Austria.
- In September and October 2018, I have another cat- and house-sitting job, this one in Andalusia in Spain.
- From December 2018 on, I will be in Calgary in Canada for three months. Because I will have to stay in Calgary until March 2019 (I am watching somebody’s cat and house again), I hope to find some time to explore more of Canada in spring 2019.