Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans with you in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- so that I can meet some of my readers,
- so that you can offer to host me through Couchsurfing or by contacting me directly.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- From 30 December 2016, I will spend two weeks at Lake Titicaca. It will be my third visit there already.
- In January 2017, I will return to Bolivia.
- On 11 May 2017, I will go on another cruise. Setting sail in Cartagena in Colombia, I will make stops in Sint Maarten, Antigua, Madeira and finally in Lisbon.