I share my travel plans in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- because I would be happy to meet some of my readers in person,
- and to maybe find hosts through Couchsurfing or even offers to house-sit.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- This year’s winter house sit has taken me to Kiyv in Ukraine.
- This is a completely new country for me, and I am so fascinated, that I will explore a bit more of Ukraine after the house sit will be finished on 5 January.
- From 12 to 15 February, my university organizes a field trip to Ypres in Belgium to visit the battlefields of World War I.
- The next house sit will be a very special one: From 17 March to 9 June, I will be on Faial, one of the Azores Islands in the middle of the Atlantic.
- And then, from the end of June through August, I will be back in Kyiv to watch Stella and Stuart again.
Do you want a posctard?
Actually, you would be surprised how hard it has become to find postcards in some places. But for you, dear reader, I'll walk the extra miles!