I share my travel plans in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- because I would be happy to meet some of my readers in person,
- and to maybe find hosts through Couchsurfing or even offers to house-sit.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- The next house-sitting will be in Markkleeberg near Leipzig in Germany, where I will be watching two cats, a house full of books, and enjoy the summer (May to September 2022).
- In September, I will embark to a history tour of the German state of Baden-Württemberg:
- For 29 September 2022, I have been asked by the people of Mössingen – well, at least the communists and anti-fascists of Mössingen – to give a lecture about the Hohenzollern clan, the family of the last German Kaiser.
- And while I will be in the area, I will of course visit Hohenzollern Castle and Grafeneck Castle. The latter was used as a killing center in the Nazis’ forced euthanasia program.
Do you want a posctard?
Actually, you would be surprised how hard it has become to find postcards in some places. But for you, dear reader, I’ll walk the extra miles!