Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans with you in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- so that I can meet some of my readers,
- so that you can offer to host me through Couchsurfing or by contacting me directly.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- In September, I will fly to England for a week. One highlight will be the Southport Air Show.
- My mother asked me if I would like to show her Prague. We will do that at the end of September.
- To prepare for longer hikes, I have also been contemplating the idea of hiking from Amberg to Prague.
- One of the seminars at university in the upcoming semester will be about Mesopotamia. That means I will finally have to visit Iraq, which is the perfect destination for my traditional anti-Christmas-and-New-Year trip anyway.