Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans with you in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- so that I can meet some of my readers,
- so that you can offer to host me through Couchsurfing or by contacting me directly.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- I will spend February 2017 in Bolivia, mostly in La Paz, but with some excursions in the area.
- In March 2017, I will travel to the south of Bolivia: Oruro, Challapata, Uyuni, Tupiza and Tarija.
- If there will be time left, I want to visit parts of Argentina, Paraguay and maybe Uruguay.
- In April 2017, I am back in La Paz until
- my flight to Bogotá in Colombia on 17 April 2017.
- I have almost one month to explore Colombia and Venezuela.
- On 11 May 2017, I will go on another cruise, this time for 14 days. Setting sail in Cartagena in Colombia, I will make stops in
- Sint Maarten (14 May 2017),
- Antigua (15 May 2017),
- Madeira (23 May 2017)
- and finally arrive in Lisbon in Portugalon 25 May 2017.