Below is an overview of my upcoming trips.
I share my travel plans with you in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- so that I can meet some of my readers,
- so that you can offer to host me through Couchsurfing or by contacting me directly.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
- In late March, I will run a half-marathon in Pilsen in the Czech Republic. Of course I will use that opportunity to stay there longer, from 22 to 28 March.
- In April/May, I would like to go on a one-month hike somewhere in Europe.
- In June, there will be a university seminar in Krakow in Poland. I will be there from 11 to 20 June.
- In July and August, I will be house-sitting at a friends’ apartment in Vienna in Austria.