I share my travel plans in advance
- because I know you are curious,
- so you can tell me from where you want a postcard,
- because I would be happy to meet some of my readers in person,
- and to maybe find hosts through Couchsurfing or even offers to house-sit.
So, this is where you will find me in the next months:
Well, travelling is really not that much fun as long as there won’t be any vaccine against the Corona virus. And it’snot just about the restrictions, but people behave differently now. There is less hospitality and spontaneity. So, for the time being, I won’t plan anything big.
- In July, for my birthday, I’ll go on a hiking trip in Bavaria. If you are lucky, I will find some castles for you.
- In August, I will be in Vienna again, cat-sitting.
- And in between, if I really can’t stay at home anymore, I’ll go on a spontaneous hitchhiking or hiking trip.
Do you want a posctard?
Actually, you would be surprised how hard it has become to find postcards in some places. But for you, dear reader, I'll walk the extra miles!