- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
- Hiiumaa, the real Adventure Island
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 2) Andechs Abbey
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 1) Lake Starnberg
- The Iron Curtain and Freedom of Travel
- Why I never get hired
- Hitchhiking against the Skeptics
- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
Category Archives: Cuba
I have already expressed my surprise about how lightly Cuba gets off in international public opinion. But recently, I have been shocked again by how many people can travel to Cuba for a week or two and describe everything as beautiful, … Continue reading
If you read the comments below this article, you get a taste of what’s wrong with Peru. I have never encountered a country that is so bad at dealing with criticism. After my article on Bolivia and the sea, many people … Continue reading
As soon as I had announced that I would move to Latin America, the unsolicited advice began knocking on my door. From all four corners of the world, the recommendations arrived, yet they were so identical as if they were based on one and the same … Continue reading
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who appreciates cigars.