If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
- One Hundred Years Ago, they Showed a Movie that Should Never Have Been Made – March 1922: Nosferatu
- Ukrainian Tears
- Humanity’s Response to Catastrophes
Tag Archives: Erasmus
For writers, it must be saddening to see how ill-informed some people buy books. There seems to be a little bit of corruption in Montenegro. When I returned to university to study history at age 42, some were wondering what … Continue reading
Don’t blame me for looking at your ( . )( . ) when you wear sunglasses and I can’t look at your eyes. In Venezuela, the richest country in South America between the 1950s and the 1980s, and still the … Continue reading
Young Europeans wasting their lives in 1914: Young Europeans wasting their lives in 1944: Young Europeans wasting their lives in 2014: As much as I question what Erasmus students do during their time abroad, in light of the above comparison even I have … Continue reading