If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
- Protective Equipment
- Cat Content, Literally
- Film Review: “Nomadland”
Category Archives: Moldova
Reading The Mask of Dimitrios by Eric Ambler in the Central Park in Chișinău in Moldova. If a city has a quiet park where I can read for a few hours every day, I am happy. Chișinău has even a dozen or … Continue reading
… you can study electrical engineering in the corridors, the bed looks like from your grandmother’s house in the 1950s (cozy, but a bit short), and the doors between corridors are kept open by 2-liter bottles of beer. But to be fair, … Continue reading
Photographed in Chisinau, Moldova.