If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- There is always a Fossibility
- A Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
- A Hundred Years Ago, a German Baron from the Baltics established a Kingdom in Mongolia – March 1921: Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
- International Women’s Day
- A Postcard from Málaga
- More Exciting than a Thriller
Category Archives: Moldova
Reading The Mask of Dimitrios by Eric Ambler in the Central Park in Chișinău in Moldova. If a city has a quiet park where I can read for a few hours every day, I am happy. Chișinău has even a dozen or … Continue reading
… you can study electrical engineering in the corridors, the bed looks like from your grandmother’s house in the 1950s (cozy, but a bit short), and the doors between corridors are kept open by 2-liter bottles of beer. But to be fair, … Continue reading
Photographed in Chisinau, Moldova.