Support this Blog
- Pico Preview
- How to become a Millionaire (Quarantine Edition)
- The Girl with the Book
- What does the Corona Virus mean for Tourism?
- Hitchhiking in the Time of Corona
- A Little Loan
- Job Interview
- My first Writing Job
- An extra day: 29 February 2020
- Escaping the Corona Virus – to an Island in the Middle of the Atlantic
Category Archives: Moldova
Reading The Mask of Dimitrios by Eric Ambler in the Central Park in Chișinău in Moldova. If a city has a quiet park where I can read for a few hours every day, I am happy. Chișinău has even a dozen or … Continue reading
… you can study electrical engineering in the corridors, the bed looks like from your grandmother’s house in the 1950s (cozy, but a bit short), and the doors between corridors are kept open by 2-liter bottles of beer. But to be fair, … Continue reading
Photographed in Chisinau, Moldova.