- Now, Christmas is really over
- Uman: Communism or Cheesy Story?
- “East West Street” by Philippe Sands
- Kyiv – Day 21/21 – Train Station
- Kyiv – Day 20/21
- Kyiv – Day 19/21 – Communism and Capitalism
- Kyiv – Day 18/21 – Snow
- Kyiv – Day 17/21 – Sunrise
- Kyiv – Day 16/21 – Street Art
- Kyiv – Day 15/21 – Pigeons
CategoriesAndalusia Bolivia Books Brazil Death Economics Education Elections Environment Europe Films Food German Law Germany Health History Holocaust Human Rights Iran Islam Israel Italy James Bond Language Law Life Lithuania Malta Media Military Montenegro Philosophy Photography Politics Religion Romania Russia Sicily Spain Sports Statistics Technology Terrorism Travel UK Ukraine USA US election 2016 Video Blog World War II
Category Archives: Moldova
Reading The Mask of Dimitrios by Eric Ambler in the Central Park in Chișinău in Moldova. If a city has a quiet park where I can read for a few hours every day, I am happy. Chișinău has even a dozen or … Continue reading
… you can study electrical engineering in the corridors, the bed looks like from your grandmother’s house in the 1950s (cozy, but a bit short), and the doors between corridors are kept open by 2-liter bottles of beer. But to be fair, … Continue reading
Photographed in Chisinau, Moldova.