If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
Category Archives: Azerbaijan
There are blogs where all the comments read “you are so right”, “totally agree!” and “you are beautiful”. Those are boring blogs. I am not unhappy about compliments, especially about my writing, but if there were no dissenting voices, I … Continue reading
Where exactly are the boundaries of Europe? With that question, you can entertain your guests for a whole evening of barbecue, especially when serving ćevapčići and kebab. It can’t just be the European Union, because why should San Marino, Norway and … Continue reading
In 2017, I actually got around quite a bit. So much that my passport fell apart. But instead of souvenirs, I only brought back dozens of notebooks, filled with stories to be told, and a few photos to accompany them. … Continue reading
Before I went to Azerbaijan, I was like you: I didn’t know Heydar Aliyev. But then, I had already gotten sick and tired of him by the second day. Let me share this experience with you, so that you will … Continue reading
You can either have a big car and a live in a run-down house or stick to the old car and live in a mansion. As you know, I have neither and travel the world instead. (Photos taken in Tbilisi, … Continue reading