If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
- Mobilization in Russia
- Naughty Towns and Sin Cities
- I am not a spy, I am just curious
- Learning German with Hamlet
- Montenegro, where Laziness is Olympic
- King and Peasants discuss the British Monarchy
- One Hundred Years Ago, they were looking for the Center of Brazil – September 1922: Brasília
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden almost gave up on Booze – August 1922: Prohibition Referendum
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kruhlyi, Ukraine
Join 8,673 other followers
Tag Archives: PLO
Abbas: Hey, Mr President, you know when I had my last election? Trump: Um, um, I am not so good with history. I’ll have to ask Stephen. Abbas: I’ll tell you. I was elected in 2005. Trump: And you’re still in … Continue reading
The news that Yasser Arafat was poisoned with polonium should not come as a surprise for those who know what his favourite restaurant was. Well, Polish cuisine is not for everyone.
Palestinians at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich: Palestinians at the 2012 Olympic Games in London: That’s quite an improvement, I would say.