If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
- One Hundred Years Ago, a German Baron from the Baltics established a Kingdom in Mongolia – March 1921: Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
- International Women’s Day
- A Postcard from Málaga
Tag Archives: PLO
Abbas: Hey, Mr President, you know when I had my last election? Trump: Um, um, I am not so good with history. I’ll have to ask Stephen. Abbas: I’ll tell you. I was elected in 2005. Trump: And you’re still in … Continue reading
The news that Yasser Arafat was poisoned with polonium should not come as a surprise for those who know what his favourite restaurant was. Well, Polish cuisine is not for everyone.
Palestinians at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich: Palestinians at the 2012 Olympic Games in London: That’s quite an improvement, I would say.