If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
Category Archives: Sicily
In Sicily, even the graffiti sprayers are religious. (Seen behind the Cathedral in Palermo, Sicily.)
(Spotted in Catania in Sicily.)
Mount Etna (on the left) and the setting sun (on the right). What I couldn’t get on the photo: to my right behind me, Stromboli was emitting smoke as well and to my left behind me there was a rainbow … Continue reading
Yes, these cruise ships are really that huge. (Photographed in Messina, Sicily, Italy.)
Photographed at Capo Milazzo in Sicily.
(photographed in Messina, Sicily, Italy in October 2013)
Hundreds of children could have been made happy with all these balloons. But no, people had to misappropriate them for a wedding. (Spotted at Capo Milazzo in Sicily on 28 December 2013.) Did you notice that the married couple are … Continue reading
Always funny: places that don’t serve Coca Cola or other “capitalist”/”imperialist”/”Western” drinks, but all the staff have Apple phones and computers. The Guardian confirms my numbers on Britons applying for foreign citizenship. Somehow I found the list of US Presidents … Continue reading