If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Palestine
Abbas: Hey, Mr President, you know when I had my last election? Trump: Um, um, I am not so good with history. I’ll have to ask Stephen. Abbas: I’ll tell you. I was elected in 2005. Trump: And you’re still in … Continue reading
The news that Yasser Arafat was poisoned with polonium should not come as a surprise for those who know what his favourite restaurant was. Well, Polish cuisine is not for everyone.
Palestinians at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich: Palestinians at the 2012 Olympic Games in London: That’s quite an improvement, I would say.
Rachel Shabi of the Guardian writes sympathetically about Palestinian girls that are being taken to the beach by Israeli women. As nice as this may sound, this is another article about Israel/Palestine that is not inaccurate but delves too much … Continue reading