If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: postcard
Thanks to everyone who supports my blog! As promised, I send you a postcard from one of my journeys. If you are still waiting, it could be for the one I mailed in Humberstone in Chile. I should have guessed … Continue reading
As you know, I offer to send postcards from spectacular places for a small donation. This helps to keep this blog going, and it brightens up your life when one evening after a long day at the office you find … Continue reading
Every day, I run down the stairs with excitement to unlock my letterbox with great anticipation, awaiting postcards from around the world. Every day, all I get is another disappointment. I can’t even remember when was the last time that I received … Continue reading