If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
- One Hundred Years Ago, a German Baron from the Baltics established a Kingdom in Mongolia – March 1921: Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
- International Women’s Day
- A Postcard from Málaga
- More Exciting than a Thriller
Tag Archives: Putin
Zur deutschen Fassung. It’s been months, if not years, since I last saw a good movie in the theater. On TV, they are showing “Outbreak,” “Pandemic” and cheap adaptations thereof every day. But fortunately, there is this Russian lawyer and … Continue reading
Don’t blame me for looking at your ( . )( . ) when you wear sunglasses and I can’t look at your eyes. In Venezuela, the richest country in South America between the 1950s and the 1980s, and still the … Continue reading
I was sitting in the park outside of the courthouse in Puno today, reading Nuestro hombre en La Habana and, fittingly, smoking a habano, when a gentleman in a suit – but without a hat – walked up to me and … Continue reading
He will manage a pub in Jerusalem, wedged between a shop displaying the star-spangled banner in its logo and one in Jamaican colors.
Mr Putin as a construction worker: Mr Putin as a soldier: Mr Putin as a cowboy: Mr Putin as a motorbike-riding rocker: Mr Putin with a gun: Mr Putin catching birds to put together his “Red Indian” costume: Mmmhh, where … Continue reading
Thanksgiving pardon in the USA: Christmas pre-Olympic pardon in Russia:
The original: The copycat:
For more photos of Vladimir Putin in action, click here.