If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- All Roads lead to Jerusalem
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: YMCA
How gay is Vladimir Putin?
Mr Putin as a construction worker: Mr Putin as a soldier: Mr Putin as a cowboy: Mr Putin as a motorbike-riding rocker: Mr Putin with a gun: Mr Putin catching birds to put together his “Red Indian” costume: Mmmhh, where … Continue reading
Posted in Music, Russia Tagged Putin, Village People, YMCA 6 Comments