If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- All Roads lead to Jerusalem
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Obama
Was Secret Service asleep during State of the Union Address?
Watching President Obama’s 2014 State of the Union Address, I noticed that the President was in grave and constant danger throughout the whole speech. The two gentlemen sitting just behind him, of whom at least one seemed to be less … Continue reading
Posted in Politics, USA Tagged Obama, Secret Service, State of the Union Leave a comment
Easily Confused (31) Pardons
Thanksgiving pardon in the USA: Christmas pre-Olympic pardon in Russia:
Posted in Russia, USA Tagged Khodorkovsky, Obama, Putin 3 Comments
The Round Table of Camelot is Back
Has the Nobel Peace Prize gone to President Obama‘s head? Or why else does he now try to copy King Arthur of Camelot with his famous Round Table?
Posted in History, Photography, Politics, UK, USA Tagged Barack Obama, Obama 3 Comments