He will manage a pub in Jerusalem, wedged between a shop displaying the star-spangled banner in its logo and one in Jamaican colors.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Actually the one on the right seems to be Ethiopian, based on the wording above the word “Bar”
Oh yes, I should have recognized that writing from the Ethiopian chapel in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
He’ll probably get in a fight with the owner of the store on the left, and will try to take over the store on the right.
And with lots of Russian speakers in Israel, Putin will find plenty of people he will need to “protect”.