If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Whites couldn’t bear Blacks being Successful – May 1921: Black Wall Street
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 3 of 3)
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 2 of 3)
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 1 of 3)
- Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Walk around Baza
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
Tag Archives: Olympics
Do you discriminate against disabled people? – I bet you do! And I bet you didn’t even know it yourself. Take this simple test: How many hours did you spend watching the Olympics? This figure is A. How many hours did … Continue reading
Palestinians at the 1972 Olympic Games in Munich: Palestinians at the 2012 Olympic Games in London: That’s quite an improvement, I would say.
British teenagers playing with fire in August 2011: British teenagers playing with fire in August 2012: I found 2011 more exciting.
So we have the 2012 Summer Olympics coming to town. As a Londoner, I am not excited. A busy, crowded and polluted city like London needs two more weeks of a massive rumpus like a hole in its head. And … Continue reading