If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Driving a Lorry for Brexit
- Hej Hej
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
- Protective Equipment
Tag Archives: London riots
British teenagers playing with fire in August 2011: British teenagers playing with fire in August 2012: I found 2011 more exciting.
I only recently heard about the Anarchist Federation because of their statement about the England riots. To me, “Anarchist Federation” sounded oxymoronic. Their website explains: The Anarchist Federation is a growing organisation of like-minded people from across the British Isles who … Continue reading
The riots in London are still going on and I am in the middle of it all in London. There is too much happening in different parts of London and I cannot be everywhere, so I cannot form an elaborate opinion … Continue reading