If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: Islamic Republic of Iran
Iran has threatened to boycott the 2012 Summer Olympics in London because the logo of the games resembles the world “Zion”. Iran has now complained to the International Olympic Committee – 4 years after the logo was launched. But see for … Continue reading
Unfortunately a record of the abhorrent kind: In the first 2 weeks of this year alone, Iran has already executed 47 people. And that is the official number. As the International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran points out, this … Continue reading