If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Paralympic Games
Do you discriminate against disabled people?
Do you discriminate against disabled people? – I bet you do! And I bet you didn’t even know it yourself. Take this simple test: How many hours did you spend watching the Olympics? This figure is A. How many hours did … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged disability, discrimination, Olympics, Paralympic Games, Paralympics, Statistics 12 Comments