If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Tel Aviv
A Road Trip around Israel
I have been to Israel many times and I dare say it’s my favourite country. Yet I don’t have a lot of photos from most of my visits. On most of my trips to Israel I was guiding youth groups … Continue reading
Posted in Israel, Photography, Travel Tagged Haifa, Jerusalem, Tel Aviv 35 Comments
A day at the beach is NOT a human right.
Rachel Shabi of the Guardian writes sympathetically about Palestinian girls that are being taken to the beach by Israeli women. As nice as this may sound, this is another article about Israel/Palestine that is not inaccurate but delves too much … Continue reading
Posted in Human Rights, Israel, Law, Politics, Travel Tagged Human Rights, Media, Middle East, Palestine, Tel Aviv, West bank 3 Comments