- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
- Horror Hostel
- Birthday Hike 2020
- The Day I Lost Everything I Owned
- German Supreme Court ends Discrimination in Citizenship Cases
- History Lessons in Bolivia
- Stranded on another island
- De-Escalation Dog
Tag Archives: Turkey
If you have doubts about humanity, listen to this podcast about a hospital in Israel treating wounded and sick Syrians. I wouldn’t have thought that many people read articles as long as the one about my decision to return to … Continue reading
In the Old City of Jerusalem, you know you are in the Armenian Quarter when you see these posters on many of the walls and rusty gates. I still remember my first visit to Jerusalem in 1992. When I spotted … Continue reading
Some of the most annoying mails I receive are from people who believe they need to pray for me or belittle my decision to be an atheist in other ways, usually in a condescending tone. This one is just the latest … Continue reading
Park in Gaza: Gezi Park, Istanbul, Turkey: I am waiting for Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan to speak about “the suffering and the inhumane conditions of life in Gaza” again. He probably won’t even notice the irony.