- If you have doubts about humanity, listen to this podcast about a hospital in Israel treating wounded and sick Syrians.
- I wouldn’t have thought that many people read articles as long as the one about my decision to return to Europe, but the number of comments surprised me. Thank you all!
- More than a hundred years after the Armenian genocide, new evidence is still being uncovered.
- One thing to consider when choosing a university for your PhD: in Finland, you receive a sword upon graduation.
- On the other hand, I can imagine that wearing a top hat and carrying a sword on the bus or at McDonald’s may lead to even more resentment against the elites.
- Wild boars killed three ISIS fighters in Iraq.
- The fifth season of The Americans is rather lame and uneventful, which is disappointing after the previous seasons.
- So if you want to know more about the KGB “illegals” living in the US during the Cold War, you may do better by reading the book of one of these ex-spies, who coincidentally was from Germany.
- A small part of the higher numbers for asylum applications in Germany may be due to Germans pretending to be Syrian refugees and applying for asylum, like in the case of this German military officer.
- Let’s hope that in most other cases, this is only done to collect some extra money, not to plot terrorist attacks.
- War Dogs, based on the true story of some youngsters who supply weapons to the US military, was actually not that bad. Only the depiction of Albania was unfair.
This entry was posted in Albania
, Cold War
and tagged Armenia
, Iraq war
, Soviet Union
, World War I
. Bookmark the permalink