If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,743 other subscribers
Tag Archives: NSA
Are you also tired of the CIA, the NSA and others spying on you all the time? Are you worried about the heaps of data they are trying to collect? Do you also suck at technology and have no idea … Continue reading
There is probably no better time than now to read a novel about two NSA employees who have absconded to the Soviet Union and about the US government’s attempts to get them back. Yes, I wrote Soviet Union instead of Russia, … Continue reading
He loved getting calls from Russia. The international country code was 007. He always wondered what had come first: the assigning of that dialing code to the Soviet Union or the first James Bond novel. He knew that the latter had … Continue reading
The spy who came in from the cold: The spy who wants to go to a warm country:
Whistleblower (will be prosecuted): Whistleblower (won’t be prosecuted):