If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hitchhiking, an Odyssey with 50 Hail Marys (part 1 of 3)
- Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Walk around Baza
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
Tag Archives: surveillance
Are you also tired of the CIA, the NSA and others spying on you all the time? Are you worried about the heaps of data they are trying to collect? Do you also suck at technology and have no idea … Continue reading
Even on a boat in the middle of the Atlantic, you are being watched.