If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,539 other followers
Tag Archives: drugs
Zur deutschen Fassung. July 2022. Hasenheide in Berlin-Neukölln. A large, green park with a petting zoo, an open-air cinema, a dog-walking area, an arboretum, a monument to the women who allegedly rebuilt Germany after World War II (which is a … Continue reading
If you care neither about the deficit, nor about providing public services, it’s actually quite easy to cut taxes. When I saw books by Džon Grišam at the bookshop in Montenegro, I was happy that my name wouldn’t have to be … Continue reading
“I am a very logical person. You could say I am left-brained.” When I heard that remark, I already knew I wouldn’t need to take the guy behind me in the queue at Lima airport seriously. And indeed, he went … Continue reading