If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
Tag Archives: constitutional law
They are the people who deny the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany. But what about their legal and historical arguments? I took the time to delve into them. Continue reading
Bad Civil War monuments: Good Civil War monuments:
If anyone would ever ask me to become a Justice on the Supreme Court, I would re-read the Constitution until I had it memorized and then I would try to read as many previous decisions by the court as I … Continue reading
The hotel at which I stayed in San José de Chiquitos (I didn’t find any Couchsurfing host there) banned not only the indoor use of dogs, cats and cigarettes, but also of coca leaves. This prohibition surprised me because coca leaves … Continue reading
As part of my very popular series of legal FAQ, I introduce the German Constitutional Complaint (“Verfassungsbeschwerde”) today. It is a way by which every citizen and even foreign citizens living in Germany can address the Supreme Court if they feel that … Continue reading