If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
- To Heat or Not To Heat?
- Village Life in Hungary
- One Hundred Years Ago, King Ferdinand got Promoted – October 1922: Greater Romania
- Hitchhiking to the Happy Cemetery
- Bratislava – First Impression
- The Secret Space Program of Yugoslavia
Join 8,702 other followers
Tag Archives: Copacabana
Zur deutschen Fassung dieser Geschichte. On my last day in Bolivia, I had bought a bus ticket from La Paz to Puno in Perú. When the bus made a stop for lunch in Copacabana and the driver said “the bus … Continue reading
There are not many things that I am addicted to. I can go without cigars for months. Chocolate is a different issue. One week is the maximum, after that I get cranky. But after three days without cola (it doesn’t … Continue reading
Usually, I don’t like dogs. If the dogs aren’t extremely stupid, they notice that and leave me alone. But when I was stranded in Copacabana during my move from Bolivia to Peru, and when I thought that I had lost all … Continue reading
Photographed in Copacabana on the shore of Lake Titicaca in Bolivia.