If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: dogs
Zur deutschen Fassung dieser Beobachtung. On my travels around the world, I like to attend protests. Especially when I find the demands of the people worthy of my support. But even when not, protests or even revolutions are an excellent … Continue reading
Ok, maybe you have already seen this before. But I haven’t, so I found it super-funny when I spotted this poster in Alfeld, on a long hike from Ammerthal to Nürnberg.
Everywhere in the world, people put up posters and notices when they have lost their own dog or cat. In Bolivia, when people have found someone else’s dog, they go to great lengths to print color posters and distribute them … Continue reading
Usually, I don’t like dogs. If the dogs aren’t extremely stupid, they notice that and leave me alone. But when I was stranded in Copacabana during my move from Bolivia to Peru, and when I thought that I had lost all … Continue reading
(Photographed in Salvador, Brazil.)
Men show off their wives. Women show off their children. Children show off their dogs. Dogs show off their families. (Auf Deutsch.)