If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Hundred Years Ago, someone kept his New Year’s Resolutions, but didn’t care about the Lives of Others – February 1921: Winston Churchill
- “The Impostor” by Javier Cercas
- A Postcard from Las Vegas
- A Postcard from Paris
- A Postcard from New York
- The Danger of Digits and Digitalization
- A Postcard from the Mount of Beatitudes
- A Hundred Years Ago, Ships still had Cats, and Planes did not only disappear in the Bermuda Triangle – January 1921: Carroll A. Deering
- A Postcard from Trakai
Tag Archives: Puno
Zur deutschen Fassung dieses Berichts. Puno, a small town in Peru. Situated at 3827 meters above sea level. It’s rather chilly uo there. I go to bed with a jacket and go jogging in the morning to defrost. The people … Continue reading
Zur deutschen Fassung dieser Geschichte. On my last day in Bolivia, I had bought a bus ticket from La Paz to Puno in Perú. When the bus made a stop for lunch in Copacabana and the driver said “the bus … Continue reading
„Why does nobody ever listen to me?” the do-not-overtake sign on the road from Puno to Arequipa wonders yet again.
Photographed outside of the cathedral in Puno, Peru.