Photographed at Capo Milazzo in Sicily.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
What a great picture! Beautiful!
Thank you for the amazing photo. Some places can make us believe in heaven.
una scala verso il paradiso?…o forse il paradiso è già là
It looks like a chocolate chip biscuit, good enough to eat!
Awesome pic, I love it :)
If you want to be taken to heaven (or be abducted by a UFO) you must climb these stairs and wait….