Mount Etna (on the left) and the setting sun (on the right). What I couldn’t get on the photo: to my right behind me, Stromboli was emitting smoke as well and to my left behind me there was a rainbow over the long stretch of Capo Milazzo. I didn’t know which way to look first.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Trakai
- The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Video: Solving the Mystery of Easter Island
- “Sovietistan” and “The Border” by Erika Fatland
- A Postcard from Arequipa
- A Postcard from Shiraz
- A Postcard from …
- Why I didn’t walk all of the South West Coast Path
- Hermit for Hire
- A Hundred Years Ago, Christmas was still Exciting – December 1920: Bloody Christmas