Mount Etna (on the left) and the setting sun (on the right). What I couldn’t get on the photo: to my right behind me, Stromboli was emitting smoke as well and to my left behind me there was a rainbow over the long stretch of Capo Milazzo. I didn’t know which way to look first.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
- Winter is Coming
- The Castle in the Fog
- The Romance of Railroad Travel
- Let’s take the Train into the Sunset!
- The largest Roman city you never heard of: Gorsium
Join 8,744 other subscribers