Mount Etna (on the left) and the setting sun (on the right). What I couldn’t get on the photo: to my right behind me, Stromboli was emitting smoke as well and to my left behind me there was a rainbow over the long stretch of Capo Milazzo. I didn’t know which way to look first.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- How Photographers Get Killed
- Driving a Lorry for Brexit
- Hej Hej
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson