The “Peace Camp” is a continuous protest for, against and about an unclear litany of foreign policy issues. The camp has been in place outside the Houses of Parliament for more than 10 years now, not having achieved any of its aims, but successful in showing how relaxed the British democracy deals with protests at the doorsteps of its Parliament.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Las Vegas
- A Postcard from Paris
- A Postcard from New York
- The Danger of Digits and Digitalization
- A Postcard from the Mount of Beatitudes
- A Hundred Years Ago, Ships still had Cats, and Planes did not only disappear in the Bermuda Triangle – January 1921: Carroll A. Deering
- A Postcard from Trakai
- The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Video: Solving the Mystery of Easter Island