The “Peace Camp” is a continuous protest for, against and about an unclear litany of foreign policy issues. The camp has been in place outside the Houses of Parliament for more than 10 years now, not having achieved any of its aims, but successful in showing how relaxed the British democracy deals with protests at the doorsteps of its Parliament.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- One Hundred Years Ago, Sweden set out to Create a New Man – January 1922: Eugenics
- Schöntal and Berlichingen
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.