The “Peace Camp” is a continuous protest for, against and about an unclear litany of foreign policy issues. The camp has been in place outside the Houses of Parliament for more than 10 years now, not having achieved any of its aims, but successful in showing how relaxed the British democracy deals with protests at the doorsteps of its Parliament.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen