If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: demonstration
I wonder if the participants of the “Peace Camp” at Parliament Square in London have ever noticed the irony of protesting against all kinds of wars under the amused eyes of Winston Churchill. The “Peace Camp” is a continuous protest … Continue reading
Saturday June 12th will mark the first anniversary of the rigged Iranian elections. The blatant electoral fraud sparked protests throughout Iran which the Iranian regime only managed to crush by remorseless force. The brutality of the crackdown opened the world’s … Continue reading