The “Peace Camp” is a continuous protest for, against and about an unclear litany of foreign policy issues. The camp has been in place outside the Houses of Parliament for more than 10 years now, not having achieved any of its aims, but successful in showing how relaxed the British democracy deals with protests at the doorsteps of its Parliament.
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Trakai
- The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Video: Solving the Mystery of Easter Island
- “Sovietistan” and “The Border” by Erika Fatland
- A Postcard from Arequipa
- A Postcard from Shiraz
- A Postcard from …
- Why I didn’t walk all of the South West Coast Path
- Hermit for Hire
- A Hundred Years Ago, Christmas was still Exciting – December 1920: Bloody Christmas