If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Winter is no Excuse not to go Outside
- Lisbon in the Time of Corona, Cholera and Cocaine
- North Korean Motivational Music
- Last Sunset of 2021
- New Year’s Eve Walk
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Digging began – December 1921: Rhine-Main-Danube Canal
- A Shortcut through the Nuclear Power Plant
- Well, I guess I have to travel to Singapore then.
- “Slow Trains to Venice” by Tom Chesshyre
- Living in a Bunker
Tag Archives: walking
Walking up and down the stairs to and from the 10th floor every day helps a lot. (The lift boy already thinks I am scared of this modern technology.) I also walk to any place where I can get in less … Continue reading
After having walked the Hadrian’s Wall Path in June 2011, I have some practical advice for anyone who is thinking about doing the same, especially fellow wild campers: Take as little as possible with you. This is the single most … Continue reading
“My shoulders are aching from the weight of the backpack, the sun is burning, the wind is blowing me backwards, I am running out of water already and I still have 125 km to go.” This was the entry in … Continue reading