If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
Tag Archives: translation
Writing a blog for an international audience is very complicated. People in California are never awake when I write in Europe. People in Australia and Argentina are reading it upside down. And in China, when you want to access my … Continue reading
Zur deutschen Fassung dieser Geschichte. Tivat is different from the rest of Montenegro: more glitzy, more shiny, more expensive, more show-off. All the things I don’t like. I only go there regularly because I am trying to visit the Maritime … Continue reading
When I do legal translations, I often wonder if anyone will ever read all the terms and conditions and privacy policies that I translate. Probably not. Even I as a lawyer don’t read them very often. That brings up the … Continue reading