If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- All Roads lead to Jerusalem
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: oDesk
Don’t be stingy with the translator!
Sometimes, or more specifically when I am about to run out of money, I work as a translator (for English and German). Although I’d much rather translate spy novels, as a lawyer I am of course most qualified for legal … Continue reading
Posted in Language, Technology, Terrorism Tagged oDesk, Terrorism, translation 7 Comments