If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Cognitive Dissonance for Lunch
- Taarof, the most confusing thing about Iran
- Kyselka, the Forgotten Spa Town
- Remembrance with Kebab: Babi Yar
- What to do with a History Degree?
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 9) Neuschwanstein Castle
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
Tag Archives: Trakai
(Seen and photographed in Trakai in Lithuania.)
On 12 May 2013, I participated in a half marathon at beautiful Trakai in Lithuania. There were four laps, 5 km each, around the small town and along the shoreline of the lakes. It was very well organised and it was … Continue reading
For my birthday yesterday, I visited Trakai Historical National Park which can easily be reached from Vilnius by bus or by train in 40 minutes. At the historic center of the park is Trakai town and the castle, for which … Continue reading