(Seen and photographed in Trakai in Lithuania.)
If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
It’s kinda like measuring a person’s sanity. There’s a point where the two ends meet – true genius/lunacy, or your dock. (I’ll stick with the lunacy, thanks, I already have a great doc. ;) )
Gorgeous shot! Apt title.
beautiful shot, great artistry
And in winter, the lake is frozen.
You’re now on a different continent, so obviously not the end.
With all the animals that try to eat me, South America will be my end. Where are all these bloody cockroaches coming from?
Western colonialism? :)
Marxist mosquitoes, communist cockroaches and anarchist anacondas are fighting back!
… or both?