If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
- Köpenick – First Impressions
- The Battlefield of Waterloo, Looking for the Bones, and a Surprising Supper
- The most beautiful city in Germany that you never heard of
- Law School in Bolivia
- What is it with American Clients and their Nazi Obsession?
Join 8,755 other subscribers
Tag Archives: shoes
Books and Shoes
It would actually be a good idea to combine book and shoe stores. Then we bookworms can join our friends who are obsessed with shoes and can read for a few hours. But I don’t think that was the idea of … Continue reading
Posted in Books, Gran Canaria, Spain, Travel Tagged Las Palmas, shoes 5 Comments
Obsessed with Shoes?
If you know someone who is obsessed with shoes and you want to cure her, you can try showing her this photo. It puts things into perspective. Links: Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial in Jerusalem, Israel, where this photo was taken. … Continue reading
Posted in Holocaust, Israel, Photography Tagged fashion, shoes 5 Comments
After the Volcano
Yesterday I posted a video of my ascent of the active volcano on the island of Vulcano. In that video, I reported on the lethal dangers which I faced during that excursion. I only became fully aware of the risk … Continue reading