If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
- One Hundred Years Ago, they Showed a Movie that Should Never Have Been Made – March 1922: Nosferatu
- Ukrainian Tears
- Humanity’s Response to Catastrophes
Tag Archives: Las Palmas
It would actually be a good idea to combine book and shoe stores. Then we bookworms can join our friends who are obsessed with shoes and can read for a few hours. But I don’t think that was the idea of … Continue reading
As the faithful reader will know, tomorrow is the day for my adventurous departure. I will go to Brazil by boat and I have already been on Gran Canaria for a few days, where I will embark. I went to … Continue reading