If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
Tag Archives: Las Palmas
It would actually be a good idea to combine book and shoe stores. Then we bookworms can join our friends who are obsessed with shoes and can read for a few hours. But I don’t think that was the idea of … Continue reading
As the faithful reader will know, tomorrow is the day for my adventurous departure. I will go to Brazil by boat and I have already been on Gran Canaria for a few days, where I will embark. I went to … Continue reading