If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Visit Germany for only 9 Euros this Summer!
- A Walk around Odessa
- Split Personality
- One Hundred Years Ago, Germany and Russia laid the Foundation for World War II – April 1922: Rapallo
- One Hundred Years Ago, Genocide did not go Unpunished – April 1922: Operation Nemesis
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Habsburg Empire was finished for good – April 1922: Emperor Karl I
- One Hundred Years Ago, they Showed a Movie that Should Never Have Been Made – March 1922: Nosferatu
- Ukrainian Tears
- Humanity’s Response to Catastrophes
- Attack on Odessa
Tag Archives: New York
Not only New York has a Statue of Liberty. So does Potosí in Bolivia. This one is no replica of the famous sister, but an original creation in its own right. Yet sisters they are, for they have the same … Continue reading
In 1973 Palestinian terrorists tried to detonate three car bombs in New York City. Al-Qaeda tried to blow up the World Trade Center, two tunnels, a bridge and the UN Headquarters in 1993 and flew two hijacked planes into the … Continue reading
New York Marathon in 2011: New York Marathon in 2012: