If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Journey to the Center of Europe
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
Join 8,538 other followers
Tag Archives: Bremen
One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
Zur deutschen Fassung. When thinking about migration, we distinguish between push- and pull-factors when we try to get to the bottom of migrants’ and refugees’ reasons to move/flee. The former refer to incentives to leave a place and move away. … Continue reading