If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Nobody needs an Airport
- Drug Dealers with an Honor Code
- Escaping the War
- One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
- Back from the Carpathians
- Slow Down!
- Film Review: “Top Gun Maverick”
- Walking from Kötzting to Viechtach
- Battlefield Tourism – Then and Now
- My Drug Dealer from Cuba
Join 8,539 other followers
Tag Archives: Antwerp
One Hundred Years Ago, two young Men left Bavaria for the United States – June 1922: the Vogl Brothers
Zur deutschen Fassung. When thinking about migration, we distinguish between push- and pull-factors when we try to get to the bottom of migrants’ and refugees’ reasons to move/flee. The former refer to incentives to leave a place and move away. … Continue reading
Those who are familiar with the weather in Belgium will understand why everyone here wants to leave for vacation as much as they can. That creates an enormous demand for house sitters and cat carers. Hence, immediately after house sitting … Continue reading