If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
Tag Archives: Korea
Usually, I am a few decades late with my film reviews, but this time, I manage to recommend a movie that is still playing in cinemas: Parasite. A cleverly constructed thriller, fast-paced, humorous, but also a social critique. Too much … Continue reading
South Koreans acting in a silly and uncontrolled way: – – – North Koreans acting in a silly but controlled way: – – – Imagining a combination of these two styles makes me afraid of Korean unification.
I have studied a great many wars, but I am not aware of an example where the aggressor state revealed its detailed step-by-step strategy in advance. In public. In a colourful video. North Korea has the courtesy to do so and lays … Continue reading