If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- How Photographers Get Killed
- Driving a Lorry for Brexit
- Hej Hej
- Sunrise at the Cemetery
- Facing the Firing Squad in Style
- One Hundred Years Ago, Countries were established that have been all but forgotten – August 1921: Baranya-Baja and Tannu-Tuwa
- To Stockholm, on a Train of Uncharted Consciousness
- Peak Sweden
- A Birthday without Lake Garda
- “The Hundred-Year-Old Man who Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared” by Jonas Jonasson
Tag Archives: Korea
Usually, I am a few decades late with my film reviews, but this time, I manage to recommend a movie that is still playing in cinemas: Parasite. A cleverly constructed thriller, fast-paced, humorous, but also a social critique. Too much … Continue reading
South Koreans acting in a silly and uncontrolled way: – – – North Koreans acting in a silly but controlled way: – – – Imagining a combination of these two styles makes me afraid of Korean unification.
I have studied a great many wars, but I am not aware of an example where the aggressor state revealed its detailed step-by-step strategy in advance. In public. In a colourful video. North Korea has the courtesy to do so and lays … Continue reading