If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 8) Hohenschwangau Castle
- Film Review “Capital in the 21st Century”
- Make use of autumn!
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 7) Füssen
- The Holy Ghosts of the Azores
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 6) Walden
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 5) Ammer Gorge
- Why is German reunification celebrated on 3 October?
- For my Chinese readers
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 4) The Longest Day
Tag Archives: Royals
During last year’s riots in London, the following photo of a burning Big Ben, London’s landmark, made the rounds. The photo was a fake, Big Ben was not hit by the riots. But now Big Ben is really under threat. … Continue reading
Since February 1952, Elizabeth II has been the Queen of the United Kingdom and a few other Commonwealth countries, putting her into a league with other long-reigning heads of state like King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand, Muammar Gaddafi in Libya or … Continue reading