If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- New Government Eases Path to German Citizenship
- There is a Bus Stop for Everyone
- Learning Minimalism from the Kids
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Ex-Emperor wanted to have another go at it – October 1921: Karl of Austria-Hungary
- A Damaged Roll of Film
- Cats of Lost Places
- Smuggling Cigars into Poland
- The Situation on the German-Polish Border
- Guben 2021
- How Photographers Get Killed
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Donald Trump doesn’t understand the role of the media, asking them to please be nice because it will make things so much easier for him. It reminded me of the film Spotlight in which the Catholic Church asks the Boston … Continue reading
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who appreciates cigars.
Clint Eastwood talking to Barack Obama: Barack Obama listening to Clint Eastwood: It would help if the two gentlemen could agree on a venue and a time before speaking with each other.
Has the Nobel Peace Prize gone to President Obama‘s head? Or why else does he now try to copy King Arthur of Camelot with his famous Round Table?