- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
- Horror Hostel
- Birthday Hike 2020
- The Day I Lost Everything I Owned
- German Supreme Court ends Discrimination in Citizenship Cases
- History Lessons in Bolivia
- Stranded on another island
- De-Escalation Dog
Tag Archives: Clint Eastwood
I had gone to Huéscar for market day, thinking I might as well look for my favorite Spanish newspaper, El Pais. It would find it at the tobacco shop, I was told. As I entered the store, just around the … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood talking to Barack Obama: Barack Obama listening to Clint Eastwood: It would help if the two gentlemen could agree on a venue and a time before speaking with each other.
The copy: The original:
The Old Man and the Sea: The Old Man and the Seat: I am no big fan of Ernest Hemingway and I am usually a big fan of Clint Eastwood, but between these two options I prefer option no. 1.