If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Walk around Baza
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
- One Hundred Years Ago, a German Baron from the Baltics established a Kingdom in Mongolia – March 1921: Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
- International Women’s Day
Tag Archives: Clint Eastwood
I had gone to Huéscar for market day, thinking I might as well look for my favorite Spanish newspaper, El Pais. It would find it at the tobacco shop, I was told. As I entered the store, just around the … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood talking to Barack Obama: Barack Obama listening to Clint Eastwood: It would help if the two gentlemen could agree on a venue and a time before speaking with each other.
The copy: The original:
The Old Man and the Sea: The Old Man and the Seat: I am no big fan of Ernest Hemingway and I am usually a big fan of Clint Eastwood, but between these two options I prefer option no. 1.