If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The Bodhi Tree
- One Hundred Years Ago, the Battlefields turned Red – November 1921: Poppies
- New Government Eases Path to German Citizenship
- There is a Bus Stop for Everyone
- Learning Minimalism from the Kids
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Ex-Emperor wanted to have another go at it – October 1921: Karl of Austria-Hungary
- A Damaged Roll of Film
- Cats of Lost Places
- Smuggling Cigars into Poland
- The Situation on the German-Polish Border
Tag Archives: Clint Eastwood
I had gone to Huéscar for market day, thinking I might as well look for my favorite Spanish newspaper, El Pais. It would find it at the tobacco shop, I was told. As I entered the store, just around the … Continue reading
Clint Eastwood talking to Barack Obama: Barack Obama listening to Clint Eastwood: It would help if the two gentlemen could agree on a venue and a time before speaking with each other.
The copy: The original:
The Old Man and the Sea: The Old Man and the Seat: I am no big fan of Ernest Hemingway and I am usually a big fan of Clint Eastwood, but between these two options I prefer option no. 1.