If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- The real Soviet War Memorial in Berlin
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Locus Perennis, Czech Republic
- Twilight at the Train Station
- Hello from Lake Baikal
- One Hundred Years Ago, Lawrence of Arabia killed the Railroad – March 1923: Transjordan
- Hiking on the First Day of Spring
- One Hundred Years Ago – the episodes you missed in 2022
- Gastronom No. 4
- Müggelheim, where Berlin looks like Sweden
- Journey to the Center of Europe – Kremnica, Slovakia
Join 8,762 other subscribers
Tag Archives: Clint Eastwood
At the Cigar Shop – 50 Years later
I had gone to Huéscar for market day, thinking I might as well look for my favorite Spanish newspaper, El Pais. It would find it at the tobacco shop, I was told. As I entered the store, just around the … Continue reading
Posted in Andalusia, Cinema, Music, Photography, Spain, Travel, Video Blog Tagged cigars, Cinema, Clint Eastwood, Huescar, movies, smoking, Venta Micena 8 Comments
These two guys have a communication problem.
Clint Eastwood talking to Barack Obama: Barack Obama listening to Clint Eastwood: It would help if the two gentlemen could agree on a venue and a time before speaking with each other.
Posted in Politics, USA Tagged Barack Obama, Clint Eastwood, GOP 1 Comment
Easily Confused (4) Men with Chairs
The copy: The original:
Posted in Cinema, History, Politics, USA, World War II Tagged Clint Eastwood, GOP, Mitt Romney, Winston Churchill 4 Comments
Easily confused, # 3
The Old Man and the Sea: The Old Man and the Seat: I am no big fan of Ernest Hemingway and I am usually a big fan of Clint Eastwood, but between these two options I prefer option no. 1.
Posted in Cinema, Politics, USA Tagged Clint Eastwood, GOP, Mitt Romney, movies 1 Comment