Support this Blog
- How to become a Millionaire (Quarantine Edition)
- The Girl with the Book
- What does the Corona Virus mean for Tourism?
- Hitchhiking in the Time of Corona
- A Little Loan
- Job Interview
- My first Writing Job
- An extra day: 29 February 2020
- Escaping the Corona Virus – to an Island in the Middle of the Atlantic
- Film review: “Parasite”
Tag Archives: Vlora
Not yet. Only in June 2014 Albania received the official status as a candidate for accession to the EU. Now the negotiations will start for real, and this process usually takes years. Travelling through Albania, one might however gain a different … Continue reading
… that we can even ignore regular English spelling. Photographed in Vlora, where in 1912 the independence – or indipendence – of Albania from the Ottoman Empire was proclaimed. – To be fair though, throughout Albania I experienced a very … Continue reading
Walking around the island of Zvërnec on the Albanian coast, I had the impression that this tree was watching me.