- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 3) Lake Ammer
- Hiiumaa, the real Adventure Island
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 2) Andechs Abbey
- In the King’s Footsteps (Day 1) Lake Starnberg
- The Iron Curtain and Freedom of Travel
- Why I never get hired
- Hitchhiking against the Skeptics
- Bombs, Explosions and my Time in Beirut
- The most stupid plan of all times
- But what about the Comet?
Tag Archives: Zvernec
You city folk, office workers, commuters, parents of noisy children and fighters in the Syrian civil war must be longing for a peaceful, quiet forest like this. Specifically for you, I recorded this quiet forest video: But what was that? … Continue reading
Walking around the island of Zvërnec on the Albanian coast, I had the impression that this tree was watching me.