If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- A Postcard from Trakai
- The Floating Islands of Lake Titicaca
- Video: Solving the Mystery of Easter Island
- “Sovietistan” and “The Border” by Erika Fatland
- A Postcard from Arequipa
- A Postcard from Shiraz
- A Postcard from …
- Why I didn’t walk all of the South West Coast Path
- Hermit for Hire
- A Hundred Years Ago, Christmas was still Exciting – December 1920: Bloody Christmas
Tag Archives: sunrise
Ukraine is one hour ahead of Central European Time. This has the advantage of the sun rising earlier, while you can stay in bed longer because you are in a different time zone. Or something like that. Honestly, I don’t … Continue reading
In the countryside, we go to bed early and we rise early. The latter isn’t that hard when sunrises like this one expect you almost every day.
I wasn’t up that early, but my father took this photo yesterday:
When Némo said “we will meet on Saturday morning at 4:45 and we will return on Monday just before midnight,” I knew I had found the right guide for the 3-day hike through Vale do Pati. Some agencies in Chapada Diamantina National Park in Brazil … Continue reading