If you find this blog funny, clever or even useful, you can keep it alive with a small donation. Thank you!
- Post-Pandemic Plans
- A Walk around Baza
- One Hundred Years Ago, a Royal Funeral was the Last Gasp of Times Past – April 1921: Augusta Victoria
- There is always a Fossibility
- One Hundred Years Ago, an Armenian Student took the Law into his own Hands – March 1921: Operation Nemesis
- Quite some Drama
- A Postcard from Yerevan
- Lost in Translation
- Two Bakeries, two Countries, two Cultures
- One Hundred Years Ago, a German Baron from the Baltics established a Kingdom in Mongolia – March 1921: Roman von Ungern-Sternberg
Tag Archives: sunrise
Ukraine is one hour ahead of Central European Time. This has the advantage of the sun rising earlier, while you can stay in bed longer because you are in a different time zone. Or something like that. Honestly, I don’t … Continue reading
In the countryside, we go to bed early and we rise early. The latter isn’t that hard when sunrises like this one expect you almost every day.
I wasn’t up that early, but my father took this photo yesterday:
When Némo said “we will meet on Saturday morning at 4:45 and we will return on Monday just before midnight,” I knew I had found the right guide for the 3-day hike through Vale do Pati. Some agencies in Chapada Diamantina National Park in Brazil … Continue reading